One of the most common ways to treat sleep apnea is through the use of air pressure. This is known as Positive Airway Pressure. The machines are commonly referred to as CPAP machines although there are really 3 basic types of machines as you’ll see below. They work by using …Read the Rest
apap bipap cpap dangers of sleep deprivation diagnosing sleep apnea do I have sleep apnea fatigue infographic multiple sleep latency test sleep apnea sleep apnea treatment sleep apnea treatments sleep deprivation sleepiness sleep latency sleep onset latency sleep test snoring symptoms symptoms of sleep apnea treatment of sleep apnea what is sleep apnea
- I Think I Have Sleep Apnea — What Do I Do Next?
- The Waking Dead – Dangers of Sleep Deprivation [Infographic]
- Is Snoring A Symptom Of Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea with Dr. Sweet [Humourous]
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- What is a Multiple Sleep Latency Test?
- What is a Sleep Study for Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea – The Important Facts
- CPAP To Treat Sleep Apnea